Find a dental clinic.
If you are a patient seeking urgent dental services, please read the following information:
Who qualifies for an appointment?
Community members who match at least one of the following criteria and need dental care:
- Family income less than 200% of federal poverty line.
- Have no private insurance (state insurance is okay).
- Have no realistic ability to pay for or access urgent dental care.
- Urgent dental need: Dental pain, swelling, possible decay, infection.
- Please note: Some sites may have additional eligibility requirements.
What services are offered?
Our van is able to offer extractions and fillings only.
Cost of service?
How can I access a dental clinic?
If you qualify, please review the list of clinic sites below and call the site to check on availability of appointments. If you reach a recording, please leave a message with your callback information and someone will get back to you.